Manchester Divided- $MANU Bidding Process Update ($MANU)

Please check our original $MANU writeup for context: Link

Disclaimer: Sayers Research provides opinions on various equities, but it is only opinion. We would like to state that the markets can be volatile, and investors can lose money by investing in them. This content is for informational purposes only. We may also hold positions in various securities, or instruments.

*There was a typo in the original upload, we have a 90% chance of a takeover, 5% chance of a minority stake, and 5% chance of no deal at all.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: